University of Hartford International Pathway
The International Pathway Program (IPP) is open to students who have proven their academic ability but need to strengthen their English skills to achieve positive results in the collegiate environment.
PATHWAY PROGRAM OPTIONS
•Standard 2-Semester Pathway
•Extended 3-Semester Pathway
•Extended Plus 4-Semester Pathway
Each semester you will take a combination of Hartford academic courses (credited) and English courses (non-credit). Course options are dependent upon the required Pathway. Once you have reached the required English level you can progress into your program at the University of Hartford.
WHY THE UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD IPP MAY BE PERFECT FOR YOU!
1. Exceptional Education - Earn a degree from a top-ranked university in the US.
2. Improve your English - Receive English instruction to strengthen your language proficiency and support your academic coursework.
3. Cultural Assistance - Your IPP Student Services Advisor will regularly answer your questions and support your transition to American life. With over 80 student organizations to choose from, you will have many ways to get involved.
4. Gain Work Experience - You may apply for internship opportunities after completing the IPP, and an Optional Practical Training (OPT) may be an option upon graduation.
5. Graduate on Time - Enrollment in the IPP will provide you with the support you need to graduate on time, with the opportunity to enroll in courses during accelerated summer and winter terms.