US & Canada Institutions

5 Basic Steps to Study in the U.S.



Research Your Options



Learn about the variety of options available and how to identify an institution that best fits your needs.



Finance Your Studies



Need funding? Explore options or check out our university financial aid opportunity list.



Complete your application



Plan ahead and know the documents and requirements to apply for your program. MMS provides complete guidance from the start until you reach the choice of your universtiy.



Apply for your student visa


Become familiar with U.S. student visa requirements and allow plenty of time to prepare your application.



Prepare to depart


Pre-departure information including gathering documents for arrival and immigration compliance.

Guide to Study Abroad in Canada

1. Decide where you want to live

Being the world’s second largest country by landmass, Canada offers various landscapes, climates and cultures. If you are not a fan of the cold, you should head to the western portions of British Columbia, where there is a moderate oceanic climate. The cities of Victoria and Vancouver are the least frosty in the nation. Vancouver is also great for skiers — within a five hour-drive, you have access to six ski resorts.

2. Investigate your university choices

Canada is home to 92 universities and 175 community colleges. Altogether, they offer more than ten thousand different undergraduate and graduate programs. To date, 26 Canadian institutions made it into the annual Times Higher Education magazine’s World University Rankings.

3. Apply to different institutes

Applying to a Canadian university is very similar to applying to an American one, with emphasis being on your high school grades, personal essays and recommendation letters. It’s a good idea to apply to several schools, ranging from safety schools to matches and reaches.

4. Remember to get student visa

All international students enrolling in school in Canada need a student visa, which is known as a Canadian study permit. Contact our education counselors at MMS to find out more on how you can start applying to study abroad in Europe.

MMS Education Placement Group




Block E No 32, 33 & 34 (1st Floor) Taman Sri Sarawak Mall

Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 

93100 Kuching, Sarawak, MALAYSIA

Tel:  60 82 246 795      

Fax: 60 82 428 636


Contact Person: Mdm May Tan


Market Management Services

(Sibu) Sdn Bhd (354406-P)

No 3, 3rd Floor, Lorong Kampung

Datu 5, Jalan Kampung Datu

(above CIMB Bank) 

96000 Sibu

Tel:   60 84 324 178

Fax:  60 84 349 741

H/P:  60 16 857 7512


Contact Person:  Miss Christina Teo


Market Management Services Sdn Bhd (73205-A)

MMS Miri

1st Floor, Lot 1341 Jalan Sri Dagang

Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre

98000 Miri

Tel & Fax:  60 85 428 066

H/P:  60 12 899 2866


Contact Person:  Miss Yong Ing Hui


MMS Bintulu (Smart Tuition Centre)

41D & E, 1st Floor

Medan Jaya Commercial Centre

97000 Bintulu

Tel:   60 86 317 617 (Tuition Centre)

Fax:  60 86 338 778

H/P:  60 13 833 3230


Contact Person:  Mdm Annette Yip


Kota Kinabalu - Damai 

Market Management Services Sdn Bhd (73205-A)

1st floor,Lot 53, Block G, Damai Plaza IV, Luyang, 88300 Kota Kinabalu

Tel:  60 88 252 044 

Fax: 60 88 252 043

H/P: 60 16 810 5250


Contact Person:  Mdm Ivy Tan

Kota Kinabalu - Likas

G04, Ground Floor, Wisma Milenia,

Miles 3 1/2, Jln Tuaran, Likas,

88400 Kota Kinabalu

Tel:  60 88 222 799 / 222 722 

Fax: 60 88 222 884

H/P: 60 16 810 5250


Contact Person:  Mdm Ivy Tan


MMS Sandakan

Ground Floor, Lot 5, Block A Grandview Shophouse

Jalan Buli Sim Sim

90000 Sandakan

Tel:   60 89 221 901 

Fax:  60 89 221 901

H/P:  60 13 883 1901


Contact Person:  Mdm Margaret Liew


MMS Tawau (Access International Marketing - T097517)

TB1981 Loong Sang (1st Floor)

Taman Emas, Jalan Sin Onn

91000 Tawau

H/P:  60 12 810 7378 (Annie Lee)

H/P:  60 16 826 3699 (Peter Lee)


Contact Person:  Mrs Annie Lee


MMS Labuan (Woo Chin Wah)

U1180, Tg Bendera

P O Box 113

87008 Federal Territory of Labuan

Tel:   60 87 424 822

Fax:  60 87 419 237

H/P:  60 16 833 8822


Contact Person:  Mr Woo Chin Wah

Copyright © 2021 Market Management Services Sdn. Bhd.